9) Inicio Foods Inc. markets Vacation cabin, Mrs. Butterworth's, and Great aunt Jemima designs of pancake thick syrup. Aurora is most probably to use a _____ approach to developing creative technique for each brand. A| natural drama
B| brand photo
C| exclusive selling idea
9) Amanecer Foods Inc. markets Vacation cabin, Mrs. Butterworth's, and Cousin Jemima styles of pancake thick syrup. Aurora is most likely to use a _____ approach to developing creative method for each manufacturer. A| natural drama
B| brand graphic
C| one of a kind selling task
Answer Key: Chap 9
Solution Key: Chap 9
Answer Essential: Chap eight
Answer Important: Chap almost eight
10) Which will of the following statements holds true about the relevance of ads? A| Ad-to-consumer significance refers to situations where theadvertised brand of a product or support is of interest to customers. | B| Brand-to-consumer relevance refers to circumstances where the advertisement containsexecution elements that are meaningful to buyers. | C| Brand-to-consumer relevance could be achieved through making use of celebrities with whom consumers identify. | D| Relevance can be viewed regarding the degree that an advertising campaign provides data or a picture that is important to the brand. | E| The use of visual images and also other execution methods that capturetheir interest and attention with the consumers assist in increasing brand-to-consumer relevance.
10) Which of the following claims is true about the significance of advertisements? A| Ad-to-consumer relevance identifies situations in which theadvertised model of a product or service features personal interest to consumers. | B| Brand-to-consumer relevance refers to situations where the ad containsexecution elements which can be meaningful to consumers. | C| Brand-to-consumer relevance could be achieved through making use of famous people with whom consumers discover. | D| Relevance can be viewed in terms of the degree to which a great advertisement provides information or perhaps an image that is certainly pertinent to the brand. | E| The utilization of visual images and other delivery techniques that capturetheir fascination and interest of the customers help in increasing brand-to-consumer relevance.
9) Precisely what is the main text message portion of a print advertisement called?
A| the heading
C| physique copy
D| the visible
9) What is the main text portion of a print advertising called?
A| the headline
C| body copy
D| the image
10) A copywriter can easily determine how very much space he or she has to work with and exactly how much backup to write having seen the print ad's: A| heading.
C| human body copy.
10) A copywriter can determine how much space he or she has to do business with and how much copy to write after seeing the print ad's: A| headline.
C| body copy.
8) Tiger Woods appears in ads to get Nike in which he paperwork how the company's golf clubs helped him succeed so many significant championships. This can be an example of which kind of advertising and marketing execution? A| Slice-of-life
D| Scientific data
8) Tiger Woods appears in ads pertaining to Nike in which he notes how the provider's golf clubs helped him get so many major championships. This can be an example of which sort of advertising execution? A| Slice-of-life
D| Scientific evidence
6) Dramatization is particularly suitable for which type of medium? A| Television